Pinless Phone Cards - PIN free Calling
Different phone cards use different ways for pinless setting. The phone cards in the
following support pinless calling.
||Pinless Setup Instructions
Big Lucky Pinless
|To Add a Pinless Phone Number
1. Dial an access number from the phone number you wish to set up the pinless calling.
2. Follow the voice prompt to choose a language and enter your PIN
3. Press "90#" as the system is prompted for the destination number.
4. Follow the prompts and confirm the set up.
Use another PIN (at the phone number where DirecDial is already set up)
1. Dial an access number from the phone number where DirecDial is already set up.
2. Press "98#" as the system is prompted for the destination number.
3. After that, you will be prompted to enter you PIN number and then destination.
To Remove a Pinless Phone Number
1. Dial an access number from the phone number where pinless is already set up.
2. Press "91#" as the system is prompted for the destination number.
3. Follow the prompts and confirm the removal of feature.
You may also check the Recharge instructions for this Big Lucky Pinless phone card.
Pinless calling - how does it work?
Remembering and entering your PIN# every time you make a long distance phone call is now
a thing of the past. You only have to take a few minutes to input your home
number, office number, your cell phone number or any number that you will call
from. Our system can automatically assign your PIN# to as many as five phone
numbers. Once you have completed this simple set up, our system will recognize
your PIN# and let you place call without entering your PIN#. Just enter a speed
dial access number and your destination number. That is all it takes to get
For information about rechargeable minutes, please check
How to recharge phone card.